Thursday, April 2, 2009

My name is nobody


I found a cheap western movie in the store, the one that I always wanted to watch one more time, named, “My Name Is Nobody”. On my way to home from store, I tried to rememorize the main story of film, but hardly I could remember few episodes because last time, I was watching it, was 20 years ago. The theme music was the first reason that I liked this movie when I was younger. The music in background was my favorite childhood song same as a background music of a tale-taped. I had a tape since I was 9 years old and inside the tape was a story of pumpkin and king’s daughter, and between the tracks, I could listen to the exact same music. The story of this tape was about a son of wizard who falls in love with king’s daughter and the wizard didn't like it and changed him to a pumpkin. at the end, the girl found out about his love and start searching for him for several years with her metal shoes and metal cane until she located him in the cave deep down the sea.
I put the DVD into driver and 10 minutes later, in the second episode, when Terence Hill tries to catch a fish with a floating bug on the surface of water, the music started. I don’t know, first time (20 years ago) when I watched this movie, it was because of the music or because of scenario. But now I'm happy for watching it. Especially the character of Jack, by Henry Fonda, was played perfectly. The present social life is still missing the point of scenario even now while the whole theme of film is so alive . By watching it you can learn some old routine tips without getting involved into any cliché.

No comments: