Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Short Journey

This year summer is showing up the new power of being hot. I can’t believe how hot was back home in last two weeks. I couldn’t even think about going out and enjoying the city attraction. Anyway, after spending two weeks in one of hottest spot in the world and absorbed tons of shining energy from sun, I came back Sweden. I think I never gonna try Iranian summer again; I almost lost some part of my body in that heat. Most interesting part of this trip was my family and because of sun and summer holiday we were hanging out whole day long. I learned something new that I never learned before. I always though my brothers and my sisters are completely different and each of us has really unique personality but after five years separation and living with many strangers now I can strongly say that my family members are really similar only with few different which mostly is physically, not personality. They had same thinking structure as I do and they react against every look like I do. Even each of us has different life style and dream but that doesn’t mean we are different. I can totally say, we are same but in various situation. For example, my younger brother is me if I was decided to become a house constructor. He never wants to continue his study and he always want it to be a working constructor and he became one of them and he dose it good and he likes it. I remember when I was younger we rebuild our house and every body in family worked together and in that time I was so upset of my working and even I worked much better than others but I knew that job was not mine. Now I’m working in university that I like it most and my brother works with small company and both of us do our job in same way and even fight for our life in same way. I think having same life background is really important for each person and makes big different from other. So if you want to know who is exactly look like you then try to see who was living exact situation that you did.

No comments: