Thursday, February 12, 2009

Extra Medicine

Finally everything came back to normal, I can’t remember if I ever had such a horrible week as last week or not. I experience influenza again after almost 15 years and it was unbelievable. Either I was weak or this type of flu was strong. You can’t imagine how difficult it was. I almost passed out because of whole pain in my body and there was nobody in your room to help me out in first day. This wasn’t whole story, I didn’t have any medicine in house and closet pharmacy was other side of town, outside was freezing including a rushing tempest, every two hours I woke up from unconsciousness and 5 minutes later you went back there and deep down I could feel different pain in my stomach the results of not eating anything for at least 30 hours. I saw a dream many times and I could understand it at all. I was exactly look like a radio set near the high magnetic field. I could hear strange noise in my ear, I could see strange dream, I had heavy head, cold hand, burning tongue, sweaty chest and freezing legs. I was so messed up until my roommate came back and opened my door and started taking care of me a little bit with some lame food and drugs. But I still had pain and I couldn’t move from bed. Third day other friend of mine called me, and he found out. Few hours later, he showed up with a big plate of soup, bunch of fruits and some miracle medicines. Three hours after using effective tablets and good food, the pain decreases to minimum but I still had weakness in my whole body until I start eating nonstop. Now I’m in my fifth day of sickness and I feel much better, still a little pain left including rainy noise, thanks God, I can walk or at least I can prepare something to eat. Today, late afternoon, actually I risked a little bit of my recovery and went to pharmacy to buy many types of medicine plus multivitamins for recovering process. Hope that it never happen again to me and in case I will always keep some extra medicine in the corner of my drawer for next lest sick day.

No comments: