Friday, May 23, 2008

The Dhoom 2

Indian movies used to be deep in Iranian movie culture. I remember since childhood when we were out of movie to watch we went to friends and neighborhood and we always could find a least bunch of Bollywood movies with all that typical dance and music with almost same stories. Imagine in the wintertime early night, you seat front of TV and VHS with family to watch Bollywood movie. It really reminds Iranian 80’s movie-life-style. It was big gap since childhood until now and I didn’t have a chance to watch any Bollywood stuff. Recently I saw advertising of one successful Bollywood film with Aishwarya Rai as actress (Miss World 1994). I became carious and in other hand that would be a good flash back memories to my past movie-life-time so I rented this movie. And actually this movie was real Bollywood movie with modern style and I kind of like it. The movie made me feel happy and even serious scene was funny-exited. In other hand in this movie, you can see a lot of beautiful nature, urban area, houses, quite good fashion style and a lot of cute girls with incredible bodies and moves. Of course some muscles and men style as well (except skinny Rai Bachan son of Amita Bachan famous actor of 70-80’s movies). Now the actors in these movie are making sense. I remembered in the old movies a men with no arm usually punched other man and he hurled five meter far because of that punch. But now you can actually see something that makes you to continue watching it. I think totally I liked it and I hope you to see it and have fun. Just expect fun not serious action or subject and then you will enjoy it.

No comments: