Thursday, August 7, 2008

The life has many faces

I think life never get completed and there will be always something to bother you. Losing hope is not good in those bothering moment because by accepting the fact that hope is not alive any more you will invite worst things in your life and believe me life has much more worst faces than we ever have seen before. There is always an answer for each problem in our life and the border between a happy life and hell is only thin layer of accident. If we feel we’re not satisfy it’s better to find the answer of problem. Most things in real life become part of our life when we’re trying enough and going right direction and not expecting that much. Seems a tricky deal! I don’t know I always had more than I wanted and I never had those things I asked for it whole my life. I try really hard and I got close to them and when stopped trying then I lost them again. So should I stop trying then probably I will get them any way or should I increase trying to have them by spending a lot of time and energy to keep them. Life is simple as we see it, and complicated as we want it. There is nothing free for anybody and if you have them that because somebody putted a lot of hard work to prepare it for you or you did on your own and if you don’t have them that means you have long way to go in a road with unclear destination. And there will be always some questions with you that makes you keep going or stop walking such as, is worth it whole those trouble to get such a success, is there any guarantee to keep them when we have them, Do I actually will have them, Do I will be happy with them, and how far I can go with it?
Did you know this fact that life is reaction not action? I think that’s true life is reaction and it waits and looks at our actions and then reacts based on whole other parts. Many things are involve in this reaction like; when, where, with whom, how and why we are doing such those things we usually do? These questions lead us to the fact that a long as we have good knowledge of our life and our surrounded life we will choose our actions and by that we will choose the life reaction. In other hand having whole knowledge of life is impossible sometimes when we think that we are doing it really good actually we are petty far from our wanted conclusions or should I say real facts. At the end I want to say shortly, be proud but not too much, let’s try hard and not expect high, learn more about things that you’re using them most, go as far as you can for knowing inside as well as outside, find relation between different parts of life, make free your emotion in logical boxes, do your best action and trust the reaction of life and lay down sometimes on the pressure of life and just look at nature to see how it works.

No comments: