Friday, April 11, 2008

The Book and my Decision

I’m Mac user now and I don’t know how can I type Persian word in Microsoft office of Mac so then decided to write my weekly Belog in poor English.
These days too many things are changed, moving from one country to the another, finding a new apartment, friends, co-worker, furniture and life style take a lot of time and energy which I don't have it and I need it most. I can’t believe I’m here after long time living in Japan I feel I don’t belong to any places anymore …
I’m reading my last book that I bought in US and I’m really like it “The Voice of Knowledge” by Ruiz. I finished his other book “The Four Agreements” two months ago and I couldn’t wait to start this one. This book is what exactly I needed these days. I don’t know why recently every simple accident is scarred me and I’m worried about my health so much. I think that starts when I found out about Prostate Inflammation three months ago. This inflammation is common sickness for man between 30 to 5o and it’s not a big deal at all, a lot of people that I know they had it and they passed it easily, but the fact is, every thing for man involve with their manhood they start freaking out. Even I know it but I can’t help it. Because of it, my dreams are changed; my reactions and stabilities are changed as well. I’m looking forward to pass this inflammation and go back to the normal life again even it is boring sometimes. Anyway, as I said this book helps me to stop negotiating with myself and leave myself alone. I have a personality that I want to make every thing perfect and in the real life it is impossible. So I start fighting, fighting and fighting again and again with all my decision even the simple one. It is not really worth it! I’m tiered for doing it! I want to leave everything as they are and start to enjoy them not try to improve them. Let see what will happen!

No comments: