Monday, April 21, 2008

Feeling Good



Last Sunday afternoon I went to Lund library 50m from my apartment and I got my membership and directly started to search the books. Most books were Swedish as I expected and tried to find some English textbook. Suddenly I got shock I was standing front of the big shell of Persian book, too many of them and there were some books that I wanted them badly for long time. I was so happy and jumpy which I couldn’t stay there any longer I wanted to pick as much as I can and bring them home. So I started to pick them up one by one and after while I figured out that it’s better to take it easy and go slow because I’m gonna be here for one year and its better that I manage for reading through the normal schedule. At end I picked only two Persian books and one English book named “Feeling Good”. Last night I made the first chapter of this English book quite good especially for those people who read a lot of subjects about European philosophy from different philosopher such as Hegel, Spinoza, Kant, Heidegger, Kierkegaard, Russell, Freud, etc. And never find out a good category about their methods. I think this book is unique and Robert Cloninger tried hard to categories all these subjects together and made a good conclusion. Basic idea in first chapter was the sciences of well-being through a dualistic point of view those who familiar with the positive philosophy in the modern life know how interesting this book will be.
Sometime is good to know what is missing and what’s bothering us mostly in our life and try to fix it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam mamnon az moarafiye ketab mofagh bashid .khatere..