Monday, April 14, 2008

The feel of Dream

Last night I had a new kind of dream that I didn’t have before. The place and people in the dream all were unfamiliar and strange, but I got really touch with that. I don’t know as Freud said: Dream can be reflection of your wishes or can be the language of your superego that effected in the past. Either of them, I think when something can change your emotions or even effects your feels deeply that doesn’t mean there is powerful source leads it. There is nothing exist in your life to overflow your sentiments, unless you made it by yourself to judge your life.
Let’s go back to my dream, there was strange garden with narrow stream in the middle and I was hidden in the bushes. Some old people try to catch poppies in the garden and wash their hand in the river and harm them in specific way that I can’t say it. Suddenly, one of poppies was looked familiar to me and I was so scared to see it and even I couldn’t move at all. In some how, the poppy escaped and those people tried to catch him and in the mean while, there was a woman. She was calling my name. I couldn’t answer her and I afraid even look at her. Finally, the woman found me and told the people “the poppy is hiding here” and after that I escaped from bushes up to trees and jumped from one tree to another until I fell down and woke up.

Ok! At the end, I just want to say; sometime a simple thing can change a lot of things, but that doesn't mean you should believe in it as the rules of life, just leave it behind; and know it, there is nothing complicate and strange in life, unless we want it to be complicated and we make it for ourselves.

They said when you write it you release the feel then I wrote the dream to release the side effects of dream, that’s all …..

No comments: