Sunday, June 1, 2008

Modern Society

I was walking whole night and wondering, “what is left in my life that I should take care of it and what do I really need for my next social step? Is that, anything I do, making any sense?” I don’t know, except that being healthy, what is really left? As long as I can remember everything we have or we want, is other people request, which the society teach us to be part of our request too. But it is not true and never is going to be. Let’s forget everything we learned as being good or bad and let’s look back one more time and see what’s happened to our life. You want to be best employee, student, worker or what ever you do. Aren’t those mean you should be good to make benefit for others because all of them make sense when somebody else is involve in your life. So now question is changed, can you live alone and what is frightening about loneliness? Is it a tricky question? All of us know that the being alone is quite scary and most people can even think about it. They always need to be surrounded with others. And this fact makes them to start getting married, born child, hanging out with friend and relation and always making new plan to get more involve in the society. Now we go to next question, what is wrong to be alone? If you can prepare to live the outside of society and have less touch with people that makes you freak or brave. You see even questioning of it not easy. I totally can see the future with many complicated rules to make people survive in their life. And this is part of their punishment for being afraid of loneliness, which increasing every year and we will call those rules Modern Society as we do it right now. Written by Mohammad Hosseini

No comments: