Monday, November 17, 2008

Surrounded People

I don’t know how far you went from your family neighborhood or even home town until your present place and how many people were involving in your past and present life. But I’m sure about one thing that I learned from moving one place to another for 17 years, it is not healthy if you can not find somebody in your life to share it. Since I was 16 years old, I never been in constant place more than five years and I have many friends from each period of my life. One thing is bothering me in whole these years and that was leaving everything and everybody behind for catching new experience, which either happened to be my choice or was not mine. I like to challenge new things, learn, experience, see and touch those untouchable dreams in far far away and I did it and I’m happy about it. One important thing, is left behind from those times, is friendship. People, who were living with me and sharing their life, their time, their feeling, their heart with me. But usually when time came and there was big ocean between us, all those things we built for many years, slowly melted to the ground. At first number of call decreased then we started changing fast, physically, emotionally and spiritually until one day that only thing left between us were old memories. Funny thing is that even it happened for me to see few friends after more than ten years that I couldn’t recognize them. Nothing was connecting between us anymore as used to be, except few memories to make the moment bright. Then you realized that everything is mortal and only real thing in our life is the moment we are living in it right now. It is difficult to accept but it is true. One thing we should learn for the future that we shouldn’t close the doors and keep away people from us. It doesn’t matter if nothing is eternal, it is important we keep going forward as we always did. There will be lost, there will be separation, nostalgia, broking heart, exile, unknown people, unrecognized situation, fighting, etc. non of them is important as far as we know what we want and why we are here, there always will be new connections. So only thing we can do is that we should open our heart and let get involve in beautiful side of life. I heard few words from a person who had one day to live, “I left my favorite job when I was younger and choose my present job because of a hundred dollars more monthly salary and I made my life and the life of surrounded people miserable for long time for few dollar more, I’m telling you, do what ever makes you happy because everything else is just background noise”, he said. I think man has point so it is better if we reconsider our decision more carefully.

No comments: